You may be taking this season to reflect on this past year and all the things you are thankful for. That might include your family, friends, vacations, and all the other blessings from this past year.
Professional tree services and arborists (including Manor Tree Service) are thankful that fall and winter are here because it makes tree maintenance a bit easier and safer than other times of the year!
Here are some things that we are grateful for during this Thanksgiving season:
- We are thankful for the beautiful tree foliage leading up to the leaf drop that makes for a spectacular display in our clients’ yards!
- We are thankful that after the leaves drop, you can see the tree’s structure and easily identify any disease or insect damage, making the task of determining how best to prune a tree a breeze.
- We are thankful that during the dormant season, trees are leafless and lighter, making it easier and safer for an arborist to cut and handle the branches.
- We are thankful that as the season moves into late fall and early winter, pruning wounds close faster as opposed to other times of year where the wounds close slowly, and plants/trees are more at risk for fungal diseases.
- We are thankful that we know pruning too early (in late summer), can actually stimulate new growth, which has too little time to harden before cold weather comes. The cold can harm the tender new growths, and the tree may end up needing more pruning to remove that damage. Waiting until late fall or winter can be beneficial.
- We are thankful for colder temperatures that cause the ground to become hard and even frozen. This makes the fall/winter season an ideal time for tree removal since the harder soil will protect other plants around the tree being removed.
- We are thankful for the knowledge and expertise that we have as professional arborists so that we can continue to serve you in the best way possible.
- We are thankful that we can contribute to the health of the ecology by caring for our clients.
- We are thankful that we can aid in making our customers’ lives easier, and their yards safer with the services that we offer.
Manor Tree Service is the most thankful for our customers. We are incredibly grateful for your business, and we appreciate the trust that you continue to place in us to serve you.
Determining your pruning needs or tree removal needs is always easier when you’re working with professional arborists. We can help make YOU thankful that you tended to the needs of your trees during the fall and winter so that your trees are lush and healthy when springtime comes.
Manor Tree Services provides an experienced team of arborists that service eastern Baltimore County and western Harford County with full tree services, from trimming, to removal to stump grinding. With 40+ years in service and a great reputation in our community, you’ll be delighted with the results. Give us a call today!